Just a couple of foul mouth moms who love everything smut!!
We will be sharing reviews, weekly author spotlights, read-alongs, and lots of giveaways, so make sure to spread the word and subscribe!
Teaser Tuesday - Perfect Illusion by Winter Renshaw
Title: Letting Love In Series: Damaged Heart Series Book 2 Genre: New Adult/Contemporary Romance Author: Katherina LeBoeuf Release Date: May 16, 2017 Cover Model: Justin Edwards Photographer: Reggie Deanching with RplusMphoto Cover Designer: Marisa Shor with CoverMeDarling BLURB: Emma believes it’s only a matter of time before Justin realizes she will never be good enough for him. To save her heart from breaking, she runs from the one person who opened a door she thought was forever closed. Justin is determined to do whatever it takes to make Emma his. But fate is a spiteful bitch, and a secret he’s tried to keep in the past has resurfaced, threatening to destroy everything they’ve started building together. Can Justin earn Emma’s love despite it, or will this revelation prove to be too much for them to overcome? Ryan lost Emma once and he is determined to win her back. Seven years later, a chance encounter brings Ryan and Emma face to face again, ...
Title: Fighting Chance Author: Lynn Rider Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: May 12, 2017 Photographer: Furious Fotog Cover Model: Chase Ketron Cover Designer: MGBookcovers Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34808973-fighting-chance Blurb: I came from nothing, but I’ve fought my way to the top. It’s what I do—all I know. With a bank account full of money, four boxing title belts on my wall, and a clear path to another, I have everything I need. But what good is money and success when the one thing I want more than anything, the reason I’ve been fighting all along, money can’t buy? Then I meet Mia…she may be just the one to help me get it. I came from everything, but almost lost all of it one fateful day. The little that remains, I’m fighting for—it’s all I can do. But no matter how hard I fight, I am powerless as I watch it slowly slip though my fingers. The one thing I want more than anything, I don’t have the money to...
Hey, guys! It's Steph and MaRanda. We had the opportunity to read this amazing book and we can't say enough about it ( Review )! Kelley & Rowan were amazing enought to answer a few questions that we had, so take a look... S-n-M Book Blog – Interview What was your inspiration for writing this book? Kelley: I’ve wanted to write something with Rowan for years now, so I think it just so happened we got this idea for a euthanasia book we were both interested in writing. She created Luc and had me create Evelyn for him. Are any events in the book inspired by real life? Kelley: Not exactly. I’ve always been fascinated by the Death with Dignity act, Dr. Kevorkian, and the general idea of assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. We watched a really great documentary a few years back called How to Die in Oregon. If you could listen to one song while writing this book what would it have been? Kelley: Tiny Dancer by Elton John. Rowan: David Bowie’s ...
Comments
Post a Comment